- Mittler Senior Technology
- PRESS RELEASE
MITTLER SENIOR TECHNOLOGY 2023 YEAR-IN-REVIEW
NEW YORK, New York [December 27, 2023] Mittler Senior Technology presents its 2023 year-in-review (PDF), highlighting the accomplishments of the six-year-old startup that has changed the lives of thousands of senior citizens across the globe.
Happy New Year from Mittler Senior Technology! 🎉 2023 is coming to an end, and we wanted to take a moment to review the year and all that we have accomplished. We also wanted to give you a sneak peek into our plans for 2024! 😱
THE RECAP. Well, what did we do? We’ll give you 🔟 highlights:
1. We restructured our organization by creating an executive team 🤩, a sustainability team 🌳, and a growth team ⬆️. These changes were significant steps in our evolution to bring new energy and ideas into our program. We now have a total of 20+ team members from three different states 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦, and Brazil 🇧🇷. All of our team members have shown a remarkable commitment to our mission, enriching our program with their diverse backgrounds and skills. Want to join our team 👥?
2. In February, we took an exciting step forward in our educational offerings by conducting our first-ever Spanish Class, which marked the introduction of Spanish programming into our curriculum. This addition complements our geographic diversity 🌍, reflecting our commitment to offering a culturally rich and inclusive learning environment for seniors from various backgrounds. Please let us know 📧 if you are interested in more Spanish Events!
3. Our live classes this year included Language Apps📱, Transportation 🚘, Photos 📸, I’m Hungry 🍕, Online Shopping 🛒, and How to Create a Website 🌐! Before kicking off the summer season 🌞, Jordan taught an all-new introductory class to the world of Artificial Intelligence 🧠. For access to the AI class and many other fan-favorites, please purchase our all-new Top 10 Series today!
4. Over Summer 2023 😎, we taught private tech sessions, coordinated a successful July 4th Campaign, and offered an all-new Introduction to Online Safety🔒class. We grew the number of our seniors to thirty-five hundred across the globe 🌍.
5. In August, we celebrated National Senior Citizens Day with a feature in Sutton Place Social Magazine! The magazine highlighted our dedicated work with senior citizens, showcasing how we continuously strive to make a positive 😀 impact on their lives.
6. Our marketing team has worked tirelessly over the past year to grow our brand and name. We have been verified on Instagram 📷 since August of last year, building on our credibility as the world’s premier 🖥️ &📱service, and we grew our following on all social media platforms throughout the year - including our presence on TikTok 🤳, Facebook 👤, LinkedIn 👔, WhatsApp 💬, and YouTube 🎥!
7. In September, we presented our plans for the upcoming year of programming. We announced 🔊 two all-new offerings: Mittler Senior Technology’s Top 10 Series 🔟 and Tech Concierge Program 🤔. And of course, we are continuing to offer our Computer & Smartphone Basics Course 🖥️ and our Advanced Computers and Smartphones Course 📱! Additionally, we announced our continuation of bi-monthly live classes via Zoom, group classes at nursing homes and senior centers, and private lessons taught by members of our team.
8. Our Tech Tip Tuesday videos are reaching new heights. New teachers, new topics, more views ⬆️! Be on the lookout for some upcoming android Tech Tip Tuesdays! 👀
9. Our Content & Development Team was unstoppable this year. New classes this year included Language Apps📱, How to Create a Website 🌐, Introduction to AI 🧠, Introduction to Online Safety 🔒, and Advanced Transportation 🚘✈️! The AI Class explained the benefits of artificial intelligence as well as ways to stay safe while using it. There is always more to learn about this changing world of technology 🤖! The team has many more new ideas💡and lessons 🧑🏫️ in the pipeline for 2024!
10. Our numbers explain it all: we have thus far educated over 3,500 seniors in 10 different countries, we have taught over 450 classes, and we have inspired over 150 teens to participate in our mission.
Our plans for 2024 are even more exciting!
3. Our FREE bi-monthly classes will continue. Join our email list to stay updated! Some upcoming new classes include: Organization/Scheduling & Advanced Photos! 📸 📹
5. Senior Centers and Nursing Homes can now integrate Mittler Senior Technology into their programming. Reach out to us for more info!
6. Stay tuned for an all-new Mittler Senior Technology Monthly Newsletter 💌! This will recap what is going on in our community as well as the greater world of technology!
7. We are always looking for more seniors and organizations to partner with. Please refer our program to anyone you know who can benefit from our program! We really appreciate referrals!
We are proud of what we do, the way we do it, and the impact we are making. We hope to continue changing the lives of seniors all around the world as we have been doing since 12-year-old Jordan Mittler taught his grandparents (his first students) how to send their first text message in 2016.
On behalf of the entire team, we want to wish you a Happy New Year 🎊 and a year full of happiness 😀, health ❤️🩹, safety 🦺, and of course, technology 🖥️!
ABOUT MITTLER SENIOR TECHNOLOGY
Mittler Senior Technology, created by 19-year-old Jordan Mittler of New York when he was 12, is a hands-on computer & smartphone technology program that offers professional education for seniors, thus improving their quality of life. Mittler believes that it is the responsibility of the younger generation to engage and educate seniors as technology can facilitate communication with friends and family and support independent living by easing daily tasks. The goal of Mittler Senior Technology is to empower seniors with tech confidence that keeps them connected and in doing so, is to cure the issue of social isolation within senior communities and to help seniors feel connected with the new world of technology. Their personalized classes strive to educate seniors on how to communicate with friends and family in the manner in which the world is accustomed to today, and how to use technology tools to enhance and simplify their daily lives.
AUTHORS: Stella Hiltzik, Amiel Low, Daniel Martin, Jordan Mittler
CONTACT: [email protected]
SOURCE: Mittler Senior Technology (PDF)